Myagdi Backpack Grey
- Free shipping West-EU (from €100)
- Shipping table (costs and transit times)
- 14 days respite
- Warranty period 1 year
- Our products are fairtrade
- Dimensions: 10x34x47cm (LxWxH)
- Separate compartment with its own zipper on the inside
- Magnetic Push buttons to close bag
- Three front pockets for loose items
- Finished with natural leather
- Water-repellent protective layer between hemp and inner lining
- Cushions in carriers for wearing comfort
- Handmade in Nepal
Our craftswomen do their best to add beautiful colors, patterns and hooks to our products. All our products are unique and very different from other brands. The materials (hemp and allo) are collected in small mountain villages in Nepal and then braided with traditional Nepalese craft. This creates employment in the remote mountain areas of Nepal where it is normally difficult to earn an income.
As soon as the first processing of the raw material is finished, the hemp is brought to our factory in Pokhara. Here our final products are made. Our professionals are very skilled and affiliated with the Micro-Enterprise Development Program (MEDEP), a Fair Trade organization founded by the UN and the government of Nepal. Therefore, our hemp products do not only look good, but are also good for the local communities in Nepal. A perfect match for everyone who loves natural and fairtrade products.